Monday, February 28, 2011

Play in the Dark!?

So, I didn't get to playing with my girls until after midnight (2/27/11). We have a flood light so it's not pitch black but it's not exactly bright either. Here's how it went:

I played with Brenna first (change things up a bit). She did very well and the forequarter and hindquarter yields. We had a bit of an adventure with the short distance driving game. When she gets confused/ excited/ scared her reaction is to face me, rear, and then attempt to trot on top of me. She also got excessively exuberant when we went in front of the garage where Kate couldn't see her and Kate was calling. By the time we were done we were doing ok at the the game but nothing I'd say we're done with yet.

Kate has MAJOR separation anxiety when she can't see me or Brenna. She's fine if she's the one out with me, go figure? Kate did wonderfully! She was able to do everything including the short distance driving game like she'd done it a hundred times. She makes me feel much safer, though she does start to get just a little antsy if she can't see Brenna.

All in all a good night, and it looks like I'll be doing a dark run again tonight, maybe tomorrow we'll try a daytime run.

On the pregnancy front no lost meals today!! Maybe things are getting easier.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home